A safe experience at LEGOLAND®
A safe, secure and fun visit in LEGOLAND
LEGOLAND is open again, and we are very much looking forward to seeing you again! It should be a safe and secure experience for guests and employees to go to LEGOLAND. That is why we have taken a number of measures to protect all of us in the best possible way against the coronavirus infection; you can read more about these measures here on the page.
You do no longer have to book your visit in advance, but we recommend you to buy your ticket on our website to avoid queue at the ticket booths.
It's NOT necessary to book your visit in advance if you have Season Pass, free tickets or vouchers.
We have compiled the most important things of which our guests need to be aware of.
You can read about all our measures and guidelines under “FAQs” below.
- Do not visit LEGOLAND® if you are ill or show symptoms of coronavirus
- If you are an adult, you must wear a face mask when you are indoors in LEGOLAND or at our restaurants at our accommodation. This applies to e.g. indoor rides and waiting areas, at the toilets, and when you walk into our restaurants. The face mask can be taken off when you sit at the table and eat at the restaurants
- Keep your distance to other guests and follow the instructions of our staff
- Use hand sanitizer at rides, toilets, and restaurants
- As far as possible avoid paying with cash